DagDok - your guide to the UN documentation
DagDok is a guide to the UN documentation by the Dag Hammarskjöld and Law library, Uppsala University. Its purpose is to help you find UN reports and documents as well as background information about the UN organization as well as areas of UN activity.
The Swedish Forum for Human Rights goes digital 19-21 April
The Swedish Forum for Human Rights will take place on April 19-21, https://www.mrdagarna.nu/. This is an annual event aimed at raising awareness of human rights and raising them higher on the political agenda. The theme for this edition of the Swedish Forum for Human Rights is: "Human Rights - a question about where you live?"
This time the event will be digital due to Covid-19: Digital exhibitions, digital stands, digital seminars and so on.
Uppsala University (UU) is one of the local hosts. Dag Hammarskjöld and the Law Library, which is a part of the Univeristy Library, participates in University's digital stand and to help you to find information about the UN and human rights, as well as the university library.
Welcome to visit our digital stand and chat with us!
DagDok, guide to the UN, www.DagDok.org
UN News Centre
- ‘Careers have no gender’, connect girls to tech, for a brighter future UN urges 2021-04-22
- The planet’s on ‘red alert’ UN chief warns leaders at President Biden’s climate summit 2021-04-22
- First Person: ‘Youth won’t stay silent’ says Madagascar climate activist 2021-04-22
- Food aid operation begins to reach two million affected by Myanmar crisis 2021-04-22
- New Iraqi law ‘major step’ in assisting ISIL’s female victims but more must be done 2021-04-21
- Ny FN-rapport: Flickor och kvinnor saknar rätt att bestämma över den egna kroppen 2021-04-14
- Kvinnors rättigheter hotas i Turkiet 2021-04-09
- Alltför långsamt Agenda 2030-arbete i Europa 2021-04-09
- Att minnas ett folkmord och stoppa ett nytt 2021-04-07
- ”Att se helheten är nyckeln till lärande om hållbar utveckling” 2021-04-06
UNRIC Info Point and Library
- Russia: Rights experts call for immediate medical evacuation of Alexei Navalny 2021-04-21
- Rights experts condemn UK racism report attempting to ‘normalize white supremacy’ 2021-04-19
- Kosovo: Expectations high following elections, UN envoy tells Security Council 2021-04-13
- UK armed forces bill would limit war crimes accountability: UN rights chief 2021-04-12
- End police brutality and impunity in Belarus, rights experts urge 2021-04-01